The purple rain cocktail is a delicious and simple drink with a beautiful look. It is very easy to make, and very few tools are needed to make a perfect rain cocktail as good as a mixologist would.
How to Make a Perfect Purple Rain Cocktail:-
- Rocks glass.
- Boston Shaker.
- Cocktail Strainer.
- Absolut Vodka 50ml
- Blue Curacao 20ml
- Raspberry Liqueur 20ml
- Grenadine 10ml
- Lemon Juice 10ml
- Cranberry Juice 50ml
- Rapberry or Lemon Zest to garnish.
- Take a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Pour all ingredients into the shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for around 15 seconds to mix it well.
- Pour the shaken drink into a Rock glass filled with cubed ice.
- Garnish it with a lemon zest or a fresh Raspberry.
Excellent! You have made the perfect purple rainy drink. It’s now ready to serve, or you can also enjoy it alone in the summer.
Don’t forget to sing the Purple Rain Song while making your drink.
Nutrition per serving:-
Calories: 147kcal | Total fat (saturated, trans, unsaturated): 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 13g | Protein: 0g.
Find more recipes here – https://spinandshake.co.uk/blue-lagoon-cocktail