When you have a big event coming up that you want to make a statement to your guests with, a mobile cocktail bar is always sure to go down a treat. The flare of bottles being flung and fresh drink concoctions being created right in front of your guests is always guaranteeing them a good time.
Wherever you live, or wherever you plan to throw your event – be it in an office, your own property, a rented space or even outdoors – then we can supply a first-class mobile cocktail bar for all your needs.
There are so many reasons mobile cocktail bar is a winner when it comes to arranging the drinks for your next party or event, let’s take a look at the top 7 reasons to hire one!
- It creates a focal point and becomes an attraction in itself, and guests will love to interact with the cocktail bar, deciding which fancy drink they’d like to try next. You can choose what kind of bar suits your theme the best and tell us exactly where you want it to be set up. We also offer semi-circular led bars.
- The large menu of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on offer is sure to satisfy all of your attendees. There are flavourful drinks ideal for socialising with, or fancy flowery cocktails that are sure to hit the spot with the ladies.
- You won’t just be getting any old regular bartender. Spin and Shake will supply your event with a professionally trained mixologist who will bring their own style to the party, spinning bottles, pouring from a height and of course, mixing fresh drinks for guests.
- A mobile cocktail bar takes the hassle out of everything to do with the alcohol aspect of a party. You don’t need to buy endless expensive bottles, cans and mixers to make sure everyone is happy. Everyone loves a cocktail and it’s not something they have every day.
- We can be ready within minutes of arrival, setting up our bar wherever you think best and start serving your guests. There are no heavy barrels of beer to cart with us, we have all of the alcohol, mixers, fresh cut fruit, ice and all of the accessories with us right there.
- We bring the ability to personalise each event, whether you are hosting a tropical themed party that needs Mojitos and Pina Coladas, or a more dialled down event for work where you need Cosmos and Bellinis. You can customise the cocktail menu ahead of time. Take our Mixologists in London example – and you’ll see the difference between having a drink, and havig a great drink.
- Minimal clear up is needed for your party as we take care of all of the empty glasses and pack up neatly before we leave. That’s one less thing to worry about with so much other stuff going on that needs your attention. Leaves you more time to mingle and enjoy it.
If you’ve being thinking of hiring a mobile bar near you, get in touch with us today and we’ll help you get the most out of your event and bring something completely unique for your guests, creating memories of your event that they’ll remember for years to come.